I offer a highly personalized therapeutic approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs. I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from multimodal therapy for depression and anxiety, neuropsychological rehabilitation and psychotherapy for persons with brain injuries, to child therapy, combining play therapy, CBT and self-regulation training. I accept clients of all ages. I have specialized training in working with children and families as well as training and experience working in medical rehabilitation settings, primarily with older adults and individuals with neurological disorders and head injuries.
Areas of specialization include:
- Child Psychotherapy, including Play Therapy (with parent and/or family involvement as appropriate)
- Prescription and Management of Psychotherapeutic Medications
- Trauma and PTSD
- Sexual Abuse (Victims and their Family)
- Brain Injuries and Disorders
- Sexual Orientation Issues and Challenges (LGBT friendly)
- ADD/ADHD ( Assessment and Treatment)
- Chronic Illness and Pain Conditions, including Fibromyalgia
- Dyslexia and other learning Disabilities
- Anxiety, including Panic Disorder and Phobias
- Stepfamily Issues and Stepfamily Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
Common consultation questions:
- Is it normal for my 4 year old to.....?
- Is my mother depressed or developing dementia?
- Is my child ready to start kindergarten?
- Is my seventeen year old emotionally ready to leave for college?
- Is my thirteen year old experiencing typical teenage angst or depression?
You can click to help children in need every day!
Click here for an easy and free way to help chilren in need at The Child Health Site!